The Dowell Middle School PTO offers an invaluable link between students, school staff, teachers and families. Without you and your support it would not be possible for the PTO to continue to sponsor events and provide much needed contributions to our school.
Why join the Dowell Middle School PTO?
- Have a voice in your child’s education
- You help decide how funds are spent to enrich your child’s education and school environment
New to Dowell?
- Established families are here to help and answer questions. We are happy to help!
What are the benefits of membership?
- Dowell Middle School employs a "one check fundraiser". Your $35 per-family, tax deductible donation covers not only PTO membership dues for the family, but eliminates the need for other PTO fundraising throughout the year - no selling and nothing else to do!
- The knowledge that the educational and social experiences of all DMS students have been greatly enhanced because of your participation and involvement,
- The PTO distributes information on a regular basis, through the newsletter, emails and this website, so that members can be informed of school issues and activities in a timely manner
- PTO Members also receive access to the online directory.
How involved do I have to be?
- We appreciate any time you can spare.
- Volunteers are always needed to chair committees and work events but if you can't find the time, we just appreciate your membership.
- We only ask that you join, receive email updates and stay informed through our PTO website.
Whether your join the PTO, volunteer at school or join our board – you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.