The Dowell Middle School PTO membership drive is our school's "One and Done Fundraiser" for the entire school year. Your membership donation contributes an invaluable link between students, school staff, teachers, and families.
What are the benefits of membership?
- The knowledge that the educational and social experiences of all DMS students have been greatly enhanced because of your participation and involvement,
- The PTO distributes information on a regular basis, through the newsletter, social media and this website, so that members can be informed of school activities in a timely manner
- PTO Members also receive access to the online directory
What events our possible with the membership money?
- Academic Recognition Ceremonies
- 6th and 7th Grade Mixers
- 8th Grade End of Year Celebration
- Character Strong Student Enrichment program
- Classroom projects funded through annual Teacher Grant Program
- Teacher Appreciation events for Dowell faculty and staff
How involved do I have to be?
- Volunteers are always needed to work events, but if you can't find the time, we just appreciate your membership.
- You are welcome to attend PTO meetings, but only if you want
- We only ask that you join and stay informed through our PTO website.
Whether your join the PTO, volunteer at school or join our board – you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly support our teachers and staff.
For Membership questions please contact email@example.com